If you’re starting to notice fine lines and wrinkles creeping in, microdermabrasion might be a solution for you.
Depending on your skin type, it is recommended that you get microdermabrasion in sessions. You may need 6-10 sessions to get the desired look and feel. usually 7-10 days apart, your skin will be transformed!
The entire procedure lasts between 15 minutes to 1 hour depending on your skin type. When you’re finished, your skin may feel a bit sensitive and will look a little pink. You will notice right away the change in texture; your face will feel very soft after one treatment.
What is Microdermabrasion;
Microdermabrasion, also known as microderm, is one of the easiest and most effective anti-aging treatments you can get. Its benefits are many: microderm softens fine lines and wrinkles, helps to smooth coarsely textured skin, decreases the appearance of scarring, decreases pore size, and reduces superficial hyper-pigmentation, also known as age spots.
Microdermabrasion also makes it easier for high-tech skin care products to penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin and help build collagen, which gives skin its youthful appearance.
- Benefits of Microdermabrasion;
- Reduce the formation of acne lesion and improve mild acne
- Make large pores look smaller
- Reduce oiliness
- Soften the look of superficial acne scars
- Improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Smooth the skin and brighten the complexion
- Even out skin tone and fight sun damage
- Deep exfoliation of skin
- Improve tone and texture of the skin